Study resources for languages
Our scholars recommend the following resources for learning Hebrew and Greek and exploring their cultural context:
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Book and Workbook
- Jewish Study Bible
- Reading the Bible with Rabbi Jesus
- The IVP Dictionaries of the Old Testament series
- Basics of Biblical Greek Book and Workbook
- Going Deeper with New Testament Greek: An Intermediate Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament
- IVP Dictionary of the New Testament Background
- New Testament in Its World: An Introduction to the History, Literature, and Theology of the First Christians
Looking for more?
Find book recommendations and other titles from Tim's library on his bio page.