Having trouble receiving emails?
If you've already signed up and haven’t yet received any emails from us, it’s one of the following issues:
Emails are going to a different folder in your inbox
- Check your non-primary inbox folders—the Spam, Junk, and Promotions folders, for starters.
- Type “BibleProject” or email@example.com into your email search tool to see which folder/view our emails are being sorted into.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, so they end up in your primary inbox.
You’ve unsubscribed from our email lists before
- To opt back in and resubscribe after unsubscribing, find an old BibleProject email, scroll to the bottom, and follow the Update Preferences link. This will open a Manage Preferences page that will let you select which emails you’d like to receive from us.
A typo when signing up
- It happens to the best of us! A spelling mishap (ex. ".con" instead of ".com") could keep our emails from being sent to you.
- Try submitting your email address in the Sign-Up form again.