In-person church services
- Do not edit or repurpose our videos—whether adding or taking away from the video content or the audio track
- (Note: If you are using a Book Overview video for a specific Scripture passage, feel free to use a shortened clip)
- Do not remove audio content or use BibleProject videos as open-source video content for any other unintended use
Streaming online and video uploads
You can show a BibleProject video online—whether live-streamed or archived on your church's online video channel, so long as our video is less than 1/3 of your service's total runtime.
In addition to the section above, please follow these additional guidelines:
- Do not directly upload our standalone video files onto any video-sharing platform, like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or Vimeo
- Do not place our name, "BibleProject," or BibleProject video titles within the title of your church's video recordings
- Please include the following text in your uploaded video summary/description box: "BibleProject is the author and owner of the video shown in our service. To see more BibleProject resources, please visit www.bibleproject.com"
- Email us and share the video link if you use a BibleProject video in your recording