Use a BibleProject video for in-person and online church services
- Videos should be less than 1/3 of the service length
- Don't edit our videos in any way—whether adding or removing content (this excludes Book Overview videos for playing shortened clips of specific Scripture passages)
- Don't remove the audio and use videos as open-source visual content
- Don't upload standalone BibleProject videos to your channel on video-sharing platforms like YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Don't place "BibleProject" in the title of your online video recording
- Please add this text to your video's summary/description box: BibleProject is the author and owner of this video. To find more BibleProject resources, visit bibleproject.com.
- Share the URL with us if you use our videos in your recordings or if you embed our videos on your website